Apprentice Stage Manager
Show: Trojan Girls & the Outhouse of Atreus
Reports To: Stage Manager/Production Manager
Weekly Rate: $625
Dates: July 11 – August 28 (7 weeks)
*This role is only available to individuals who are returning to post-secondary school in Fall 2022*
Reporting to the Stage Manager, the Apprentice Stage Manager would be a member of the larger Stage Management team—with the purpose of contributing to and learning from the production.
Core Objectives and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the rehearsal process and performances of Trojan Girls & The Outhouse of Atreus
- Assisting with wardrobe quick changes, show pre-sets, backstage properties, and costume maintenance while at the theatre
- Liaising and communicating the production’s needs across departments, as directed by Stage Management
- Administrative and errand support for Stage Management
- Assisting departments in the smooth and successful rehearsal and run of the show
- Current post-secondary student in pursuit of a degree or diploma—who is returning to school
- Experience in theatre, theatre production, or related skills
- Keen interest in stage management as a career, who is open and excited to learn
- A team player who enjoys collaboration and working towards a common goal
- Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
How to Apply
Deadline: June 30
Please send a CV by email to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject of your email.
Factory is committed to equity, accessibility, and transparency at all points in the recruitment and hiring process. If application process, proposed deadline, or interview dates create a barrier for you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to meet your needs.