In alignment with Ontario’s current public health guidelines, the following protocols will be in effect for all public events at Factory. If you have questions or feedback, contact email@example.com.
- MASK WEARING. Mask requirements remain in place for the 2022 Fringe Festival as well as all the indoor portions of our production of Trojan Girls & The Outhouse of Atreus.
In alignment with Ontario’s public health guidelines and following consultation with all of our internal and external stakeholders, Factory will be lifting its mask mandate effective September 1, 2022. While patrons will no longer be required to wear a mask inside the building, we strongly encourage everyone to wear a mask indoors at the theatre. Masks will continue to be available at the box office for anyone who wants one.
- CAPACITY. In accordance with guidelines from Ontario Public Health Factory Theatre will seat shows at a capacity of 100%, unless otherwise specified for a performance.
- CLEANING. Enhanced cleaning and sanitation are in place before, during, and after every performance. Safety stations with masks, sanitizer, and other cleaning tools are openly available throughout the building.
- VACCINE REQUIREMENTS. Proof of vaccination is no longer required for our staff, audiences, artists, and volunteers.
- REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES. Refunds and exchanges will be made for any patron worried about COVID safety or experiencing symptoms, no questions asked.