Groups and Schools
Did you know that groups of 10 or more guests qualify for special deals? Factory offers fantastic group rates and special immersive experiences. With plenty of amazing shows to choose from each year, there’s something for everyone! It’s never been easier to plan a group outing to the theatre!
Group Booking Policies
- Valid for Factory Productions only
- Groups of 10+ get 15% off tickets
- Seating and pricing is subject to availability
- By booking early, groups can reserve the best seats at the best prices
- All orders are subject to a non-refundable 50% deposit at the time of booking
- Flexible ticketing and payment (numbers can be adjusted, but some restrictions apply)
- All Sales are Final
Enhance your Factory Experience
These activities are available with the purchase of group theatre tickets. Prices are per person. Book with Group Sales at (416) 504-9971 ext. 231.
An hour-long tour of the Factory Theatre building & a behind the scenes tour of that evening’s performance reveals the magic that bring our work to the stage. $10/person
Learn more about the production you are attending with a 30min pre-show discussion with one of our company members. $5/person
Book a Q&A with members of the Ensemble, to take place after the performance $5/per person
Bringing your class or student group to Factory is easier than you might think. Find the perfect show, add fun extras or immersive experiences, and even get special student pricing.
Student Group Benefits:
- Regular tickets for student performances $17.50 (incl HST)
- Complimentary teacher/supervisor ticket for every 20 student tickets purchased
- Every student matinee performance is followed with a post-show Q&A with the cast!
Student Matinee Add-Ons
An hour-long post-show tour of the Factory Theatre building & a behind the scenes tour of that afternoon’s performance reveals the magic that bring our work to the stage. $6/student
Pre/Post Show Workshops
Enhance your theatre-going experience by participating in pre or post show workshop, taught by one of Factory’s Artistic-Educators. This hour-long pre- and post-show workshops are taught in connection with our productions, in which students engage with the specific themes and ideas of a particular show while developing specialized drama skills. $10/student
Do you have a specific idea for a drama-based activity, workshop series or program for your students? We would love to help turn your idea into an engaging experience for your students.
Building your own specialized workshops allows Factory’s Artistic-Educators to work with staff and students to design and implement an inspiring, creative and supportive learning experience. Get in touch and we’ll see how we can work together to create something special for everyone involved.