BE PART OF OUR DYNAMIC TEAM
Factory volunteers are one of our most important resources within the theatre. Their time, commitment, positive attitude, and personal support of Factory Theatre and the work it produces, allows us to provide a warm and welcoming environment, and top-quality patron service.
Our volunteers are critical to the smooth operations of each performance:
- Assisting with pre-performance set-up
- Greeting patrons as they arrive
- Collecting tickets as patrons enter the theatre
- Assisting patrons with finding their seating location
- Monitoring patrons during the performance
- Assisting with clean up post performance
No previous experience is necessary. We are looking for volunteers with passion and curiosity for the theatre. Who are reliable and committed, as well as friendly, courteous, and respectful with our patrons.