As we re-open to the public, the safety of our audiences, artists, and staff is our number one priority.
The following safety measures will be in effect for all public events at Factory until June 30, 2022. Safety protocols for events after June 30, including all shows in our 2022-23 season, will be posted here no later than June 15. If you have questions or feedback, contact email@example.com
- VACCINE REQUIREMENTS. Factory is requiring everyone coming into our theatre to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to present proof of vaccination when they enter the building (click here to find more info and download your vaccine certificate). Children too young to receive the vaccine must be accompanied by a fully-vaccinated adult. If you have proof of a qualified medical exemption, accommodations can be made available if – and only if – you you inform us of your exemption when booking your ticket at least 24 hours in advance of the performance.
- MASK WEARING. Masks must be worn at all times inside the theatre, including during the performance. Disposable masks are freely available throughout our building and KN95 masks are available by request at the box office.
- SYMPTOM SCREENING. All visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors upon arrival. Anyone who fails the screening will not be allowed to enter the building.
- FOOD AND DRINK. For shows in our Mainspace Theatre, drinks and snacks will be available in our Lounge, which is physically separated from other areas of the lobby and theatre. No food or drink will be permitted in any other public area of the building. Water bottle fill stations are available in our lobbies. The lobby bar in our Studio Theatre remains closed until further notice.
- CAPACITY. Unless otherwise noted, all performances are sold at a reduced capacity to permit for social distancing.
- REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES. Refunds and exchanges will be made for any patron worried about COVID safety or experiencing symptoms, no questions asked.